Friday, April 16, 2010

8 Months

I just happened to look at the date and realized it's the 17th of April. How that is possible, I have no clue. Where does the time go?? Only 4 more months until she's ONE?!?! I know I keep saying it, but, I truly CAN'T believe it!!

I can't say enough about how much of a sweet-pea Anna is. She is just a super happy, smiley, joyful,
content, sweet, good-natured baby.




Here are a few things that have been going on with her the past month:
  • CRAWLING!
  • Drinking from a sippy cup (a little water here and there)
  • Saying "Da, da, da," and "Ta, ta, ta."
  • Eating a huge variety of food, including: meats, berries, breads, veggies and fruits. She has never spit anything out. Seriously. She will eat anything. Such a great eater.
  • She can push herself all the way up, buttocks in the air, looking like she's going to get to a standing position any day, now!
  • She's still an amazing sleeper: 3 naps a day and sleeps 11-12 hours straight every night.
  • Squealing at the top of her lungs.
  • Picks up little bits of food and successfully transfers them to her mouth.
Can't wait to see what another month brings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment